Three-phase asynchronous motors works according to the principle of electromagnetic induction work, when the stator winding through the three-phase symmetrical AC, the stator and the rotor generated between the rotating magnetic field, the rotating magnetic field cutting rotor winding, the rotor circuit in the induced electromotive force and Current, the rotor conductor current in the rotating magnetic field under the action of the role of the rotor by rotating the rotor. In the following, we analyze the generation of rotating magnetic fields, the rotation of the motor, the slip and the steering.
Three-phase asynchronous motors rotation conditions are as follows:
1. Asynchronous motors stator has three symmetrical AC winding;
2. Three-phase symmetrical AC winding into the three-phase symmetrical AC current, the air gap will produce a rotating magnetic field;
3. The rotor of the rotor winding is in the rotating magnetic field;
4. The rotor conductor cuts the magnetic field lines and generates the induced potentials to determine the direction of the induced potential.
5. The rotor conductor passes through the end ring self-closing and passes through the induced current.
6. Induction current interacts with the rotating magnetic field to produce electromagnetic force, to determine the direction of electromagnetic force.
7. Electromagnetic force on the rotor will produce electromagnetic torque, and drive the rotor rotation.
8. According to the above electromagnetic induction principle, asynchronous motors is also called Asynchronous Motors.
There are many types of motors, but their working principle is based on the law of electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic force law, so the general principle of its structure is: with the appropriate effective materials (magnetic and conductive materials) can be formed to each other electromagnetic induction magnetic circuit and Circuit to produce electromagnetic power and electromagnetic torque, to achieve the purpose of converting energy form.