1. According to the working power classification According to the different working power of the motor, can be divided into DC motor and AC motor. AC motor which is divided into single-phase motor and three-phase motor.
2. According to the structure and working principle Classification According to the structure and working principle of the motor can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor and synchronous motor.
Synchronous motor can be divided into permanent magnet synchronous motor, reluctance synchronous motor and hysteresis synchronous motor.
Induction motor can be divided into induction motor and AC commutator motor. Induction motor is divided into three-phase asynchronous motor, single-phase asynchronous motor and shroud pole asynchronous motor. AC commutator motor is divided into single-phase series motor, AC and DC dual-purpose motor and repulsion motor.
DC motor according to the structure and working principle can be divided into brushless DC motor and brush DC motor. Brushed DC motor can be divided into permanent magnet DC motor and electromagnetic DC motor. Electromagnetic DC motor is divided into series excitation DC motor, and encourage DC motor, he excited DC motor and compound excitation DC motor. Permanent magnet DC motor is divided into rare earth permanent magnet DC motor, ferrite permanent magnet DC motor and Alnico permanent magnet DC motor.
3. According to the start and operation classification Motor starting and operating modes can be divided into capacitor-start single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor run single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor start-running single-phase asynchronous motor and phase-split single-phase asynchronous motor.
4. According to the purpose of classification Motor can be divided by the use of motor drive and control motor.
Drive motor is divided into electric tools (including drilling, polishing, polishing, grooving, cutting, reaming and other tools) with motor, household appliances (including washing machines, fans, refrigerators, air conditioners, tape recorders, VCRs, DVD Machines, vacuum cleaners, cameras, hair dryers, electric razors, etc.) Motors for electric motors and other general purpose small machines (including various small machines, small machines, medical devices, electronic equipment, etc.) Control motor is divided into stepper motors and servo motors.
5. According to the structure of the rotor motor according to the structure of the rotor can be divided into cage induction motor (old standard known as squirrel cage induction motor) and wound rotor induction motor (the old standard known as wound induction motor).
6. According to the operating speed classification Motor speed can be divided into high-speed motor, low-speed motor, constant speed motor, speed motor.
a. Low-speed motor is divided into gear motor, electromagnetic deceleration motor, torque motor and claw pole synchronous motor.
b. Speed motor can be divided into a constant speed motor, stepless constant speed motor, stepper motor and stepless speed variator motor, but also can be divided into electromagnetic speed motor, DC motor speed, PWM frequency control motor and switch Reluctance speed motor.