Characteristics of high efficiency motor
(1) the efficiency is high, the IE2 is 3% higher than the average of IE1, and the IE3 is about 5% higher than the average of the IE1.
(2) more high quality materials need to be used. The cost of IE2 is 25% to 30% higher than that of IE1 motor, and the cost of IE3 is about 40% ~ 60% higher than that of IE1 motor.
(3) because of the low operating temperature, the motor life is longer, and the maintenance cost can be reduced.
(4) the starting current is larger under typical design conditions.
(5) the inertia of the rotor is larger.
(6) the rotating speed is higher under the rated load, and the transfer rate is small.
If you have any question or interested in our electric motor, pls feel free to contact me.
Lucy | Director Manager
WINGO STAR MOTOR
Tel: 86-22-58361808 | Fax: 86-22-58361808